Move on when it’s gone
Making love and falling in love is easy but moving from your relationship can be a different challenge or you. From the age of innocence to the golden age we can easily find out different kind of love stories and breakup stories. To feel the beauty of love and inherent that in the heart is easy but on the other hand to feel the pain of separation and to delete all that memories on which you live upon is much more difficult. To understand some experiences you have to face it first but rather than facing that experience we can concern about few things on which we can work upon to get over from this hard experience.
The breakups have two forms, first is that we take a decision by our own self and that is called a healthy breakup. The reason could be anything your family, society or anything. Second is when our priorities changes and practicalities take over our mind. These things depend on your attitude, behavior, circumstance, betrays any of the sides. In the second case, only one suffers and in the first case both the partners suffer. But it doesn’t mean that the level of pain is different in any of the cases.
The breakup is a process, which is hard to feel and hard to leave too. Because you are addicted to your partner in your daily routine so to fill that empty place takes lots of time, patience and love. This is just like a theory of the electron, for being a neutral person you have to fill the negativity with the equal amount of positivity. Once you take a decision for being broken up then moving back is not worth and good. When it’s gone then move on. I shared some of the keys to handling the breakups trauma, this will not heal you but to help you to come out from this pain.
- You know you are addicted but the best way to mold your addiction is to make yourself busy with your work and family.
- All the time you try to type her/his number, but at that moment remember that pain for which to separate yourself from her/him.
- Be happy from inside and outside, this will not even heal you but also give you the power to move on.
- Don’t put status for her/him that how much you feel the pain just because of her/him.
- Don’t let them feel that you miss her/him, even if you miss badly.
- Forcefully you can’t go off with the memories you spend together, you have to leave all the memories with happiness, not with the pain. You have to be mentally prepared for what you are doing with yourself.
- When you start living happily then he/she will definitely spread the net of emotions that how much she/he misses you or need you in your life but do not get affected because she just loves your present situation.
Once you take the decision of moving on then don’t get affected by anything and never think to go back. Be firm on what you’ve decided not on what you’ve left. The breakup is a decision which is taken once and when taken then there shouldn’t be any place to move back.