Chapters to be continued…
Hostel time is a classroom of experiences, the experience of life. Wherever you go, you fall, you stand and learn how to walk this is a circle of life. After that, you made your rules according to the priority for living life. Just like all, I learned so many lessons from my hostel life and to share them with you guys will make me feel pleasure. And I’m sure these small lines will surely make big difference in your life.
Getting the success and the achievements are different but learning the lesson of life is a different thing. You will never know when small things will become a large thing and sometimes to understand that you need to go beyond your peace and imagination. People will use you and will take the advantage of your care and innocence. This will become a slow process if you ignore the instruction give below about your inner peace of the life.
When we enter the room first, everything seems to be yours and all the people will behave like you are with your best innocent buddies. And later on, we keep sharing about the life for being close. Yes, some people will be good and be like you but to understand this you need to give a proper time to understand them before making any bond with them.
- Never trust the people at the time of your initial days.
- Never share your personal problem and secret at a very early stage. No matter how best he/she is. At least give 7-8 months to your friendship to differentiate between real and fake one.
- Never try to be mediocre, if you try to be then you’ll become the victim of the situation.
- Never trust the one who tries to be overfriendly or cares too much.
- Never care too much for anyone because once you are mistaken at any moment, they will ignore all your efforts and care and will remember your unfavorable part until the end.
- Never react to the situation so early because you never know who is provoking you or trying to make you as a victim.
- Try to complain less about any situation. Less complaining will lead you to less vibration of peace.
- Never try to involve in calling in the late night at the starting. This may resist your craving or pleasure but trust me this will save you from the garbage minds.
- Always remember your motives, for which you are there. Put your more focus on that rather than any pleasure or distractive matter.
- Always maintain a proper distance from negativity and negative people. They will come to you in the form of attraction and distraction and both are dangerous to you.
- People will try to impress you by giving compliments and appraisal but it is your responsibility to understand the motives behind that. For this, you need to accept that compliment with a big smile but not to be affected by that.
Everyone tries to be king in front of all and for that, they will try to push you down to show them up. You can also be a part of tactics of some bad peoples but the best way to detach yourself without overreacting.
These are some point which I feel I should adopt but some situation isn’t our hand they heel by the time only so without worrying maintain all your focus on your aim rather than any game. And trust me with this you will win your race without defeating anyone and be repeating any mistake.