Everywhere in any field, there are two categorizations of people, the fresher and the experienced. When you are experienced, things become so easy to handle for you. You know how to handle, work, expose things, synchronization with people and work. Experience doesn’t depend upon your age or education it totally depends upon how much you handle all the situation even in the peak pressure.
Working life and the educational life of fresher is totally different. If I talk about educational life then your every moving step towards your education has to face a lot many fresher and as well as experienced phases. In the school times every day you have a role of a senior and junior until you reach the edge of the schooling. From there we learned that to guide, help and secure every junior is our moral duty. And this duty should be selfless for everyone and every time.
When we move on to the bachelor’s period then things are all same but the atmosphere and circumstances change their mind and behavior. But in this case, fresher have to face lots of problems with their development and guidance. Now their guidance exists in the zone of selfishness and demands. Some take it as an experience and some take it as a revenge which they carry forward for their upcoming juniors.
Learning is important for every individual and if it is mixed with guidance and support then the development of the nation becomes so easy.
Now when we move to the career settlement then we see a broad spectrum of competition and extraction of fresher energy and skills without giving them benefits. It becomes a hard situation and atmosphere for fresher to grow and develop in that arena. Sometimes it makes their performance sluggish. I explained some points to make the learning life of fresher easy.
- Respect all the seniors even though they aren’t giving any benefits.
- Improve your hearing skill for better response and result.
- Sometimes we feel that we aren’t guided properly but maybe our guide prepares a new way of learning.
- Always remember, you can’t learn all things all of sudden so have patience and trust to your guide.
- Your promotion is important than your learning so give first preference to your learning.
- For learning, you have to help your colleagues also without thinking any self-benefits. In this way, you will make yourself a conceptually clear person and you’ll also develop guiding skills as well.
- Take pressure but not stress.
- Improve your skills in the different dimension even though it’s not related to your current work.
- Seniors may and may not help you but you always try to help your seniors and colleagues beyond your self-zone.
- Everything depends upon your result so be focused and cantered for your work and performance.
The duration of fresher to the experienced isn’t full of pain and rejection only. There are so many good events and awards to make them encourage so enjoy every moment with learning modes.