Hailstorms are wonderful but need to be careful this time
The beautiful monsoon has come and we all welcomed it with the open heart. Hailstorm is it’s one of the beauties which have the beautiful shape and shines like the diamond.
It’s formed when the temperature falls below the freezing point, raindrops start freezing and this small snow droplet goes up and down in the clouds only and sticks together. When it gains a heavyweight and air couldn’t rotate within the cloud then it starts falling to the ground. Due to its heavy weight and velocity, it hurts to the human being. Which may lead to serious injuries. So protection from these storms is really important.
How to protect from these hailstorms…??
- Always check the weather forecasting before going outside.
- If the weather isn’t favorable then always carry a two-three blanket with yourself
- If the storm is very high then never prefer staying in the car.
- Find a shelter as soon as possible
- If you aren’t in the car then immediately cover your head with the hoody or some blanket. Protect your head first.
- If you are staying in the car then cover the glasses of your car with the blanket.
Can we eat hailstorms…??
Never prefer eating hailstorms. If you are staying in the polluted city then grabbing hailstorm is really dangerous to your health. Enjoy the beauty of hailstorm with a proper distance. These are having the beautiful shape and its sparkle can seize anyone’s heart but eating hailstorm isn’t a good idea.
Can we dead from hailstorm…??
This totally depends on the size and the velocity of it. Sometimes small hail can damage you severely if it’s huts your head directly. For example, if you throw a stone from 100 meters then it may not hurts you but if you throw it from 1000mts then there is a possibility of hurting and damaging because in this case, the velocity of that small stone is really high. So better do not prefer going in the time of hailstorm because you never know how much weight and velocity they are having that time.
Effects of hailstorms…
- Damage the life of the animal and human beings
- It can destroy the plants and crops severely
- Hail contains some chemical pollutant and when it mixed with water make it’s polluted as well. And if anyone has his water then can be affected by many diseases
- It can damage your property as well
- It can also affect the aquatic life because when it accumulates in the river or lake then the temperature of water starts increasing and can affect the liver.
Hail storms have pros and cons so enjoy the beauty of it but do not underestimate the power of hailstorm. Be careful and make yourself protected because you never know what will happen on your next move.